Although every effort will be made to keep presentations as represented, Australian Evaluation Society Ltd reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the program including cancelling the event where required.
The views and opinions expressed at the conference are those of the presenters and participants and are not necessarily endorsed by the Australian Evaluation Society (AES). The AES reserves the right to use any recordings whether audio or video and/or any photographs taken at any stage during the Conference for reporting of the Conference and/or its content at their sole discretion.
Organisational member registration conditions
By using the VIP code provided to your organisation:
- Staff who are also Individual Members receive 10% off the member registration fee (you will be asked to enter your unique four-digit AES member number).
- Staff who are NOT Individual Members receive 10% off the non-member registration fee.
- The VIP code has been sent to the main contact for the Organisational Membership. If you are a staff member of an Organisational Member, please ask your organisation for the VIP code so that you can use it when registering.
Entrance to Conference
Each registered delegate to the conference will receive a name badge upon registration at the conference registration desk. The badge will be your official pass and must be clearly visible at all times to obtain entry to all sessions and to social functions. The AES reserves the right to revoke the badge and privileges of anyone behaving in a disruptive or otherwise inappropriate manner.
Letters of invitation (for visa purposes)
The AES wishes to support international attendees in their efforts to secure the needed travel documentation and recognises that letters of invitation can help smooth the visa application process. More details here.
AES regards privacy as an important part of our relationship with our members and customers. Delegates will not be contacted by the AES or included in the conference delegate list unless they consent during the registration process.
Refunds and cancellations
- A full refund will be provided for all cancellations received in writing one month prior to the event (that is, not later than 15 August 2019).
- No refunds will be given for any cancellations received within a month of the event (that is, after 15 August 2019) or for non-attendance on the day.
- Delegate substitutions may be made at any time subject to the communication to, and approval by, Australian Evaluation Society Ltd. If a replacement delegate is not a member, the non-member fee will apply and the difference must be paid immediately and prior to the event..
Invoices are due on the date of issue. All invoices must be settled prior to the event. Registrations received within 14 days of the commencement of the event need to be settled immediately and prior to the event. Failure to make payment as required may result in cancellation of registration. A registration is not deemed valid until the correct fee is paid in full.
Please note all online registrations require payment by credit card, cheque or direct deposit. To pay on invoice, select the Cheque/EFT option when completing your registration. Accepted credit cards: MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
Payments by bank deposit
We accept payment of invoices by bank deposit to the following account:
Account name: Australian Evaluation Society
Account number: 012955 253524988
Use the invoice number as the transfer description.
Cheques are to be made payable to 'Australian Evaluation Society'. Your name and full address should be typed or printed clearly on the back of the cheque. Cheque payments from overseas must be a bank cheque in Australian Dollars drawn on an Australian Bank. No other currencies will be accepted.
Registration fees do not include insurance. It is strongly recommended that at the time you register for the conference and book your travel you take out an insurance policy of your choice. The policy should include loss of fees/deposit through cancellation of your participation in the conference, or through cancellation of the conference, loss of international/domestic air fares through cancellation for any reason, loss of tour monies through cancellation for any reason including airline or related services strikes, failure to utilise pre-booked arrangements due to airline delay, Force Majeure or any other reason, medical expenses (including sickness and accident cover), loss or damage to personal property, additional expenses and repatriation should travel arrangements be altered. The Australasian Evaluation Society cannot take any responsibility for any participant failing to arrange their own insurance. This insurance is to be purchased in your country of origin.